The ever-lovely Tanvi tagged me for another meme making its way around...
My mission (should I choose to accept):
1. Delve into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas...
5. Tag five people to do the same.
Hmm...the 23rd post is actually a picture of the view from Lan's and Quang's apartment in Paris. So I went back and selected the 22nd post, detailing a conversation about shopping in Paris between Hubby and I when my luggage went missing at Charles de Gaulle airport (this is tradition. I have never once not lost luggage at Charles de Gaulle) during my Paris trip this year. The fifth line:
I wonder if he finds that suspicious.
See, this is a horrifying sentence taken out of context. What possible hidden agenda or insight could I offer? I mean, it's plain as day: I'm in Paris, and my luggage goes missing so I have to go shopping and the suitcase shows up mere hours later? If you were a husband, wouldn't you find this suspicious?
I think this post will self destruct. But before it does, I'm going to tag:
because I have enjoyed visiting their sites and would really like to know what that fifth sentence in their 23rd post means...